1142 Harwood Road
Des Peres, MO 63131
This small neighborhood park offers:
- Tot playground
- Mini picnic shelter
Dedicated in 1971, Harwood Park was the first park property developed by the City of Des Peres. Harwood Park is named after Des Peres first Mayor, Harry Lewis Harwood. Harwood served as Chairman of the Board of Trustees from 1950-1954. After Des Peres became a fourth-class City in 1954, Harwood became the first Mayor, a position he held until 1956.