Permit Requirements, Forms and Inspections

To the left are links to help you prepare materials needed for specific permit submittals.

To view our permit and petition fees, please click here


For additional information or further clarification please view our Municipal Code or contact the Public Works Department at 314.835.6130.

Petitioners desiring review by the Planning and Zoning Commission must have filed all of the required petitions and drawings by the fifteenth of the month in order to be placed on the agenda for the following month.

Land Management Permits:

  • Boundary adjustment application
  • Flood Plain Permit
  • Grading permit form
  • Land Disturbance permit 
  • Petition for Site Development
  • Petition for Subdivision
  • Rezoning petition 
  • Excavation permit

    Residential Permits: 

  • Residential Building permit
  • Fence Permit
  • Sanitary Sewer Lateral Repair Application
  • Demolition Permit
  • Right of Way Permit
  • Temporary Storage Permit
  • Recreational Equipment Application
  • Conditional Accessory Structure

    Commercial Permits:

  • Commercial Architectural Review petition
  • Commercial Building & Fire permit
  • Sign permit form
  • Sign standards approval
  • Grand Opening-Temporary Sign Application
  • Conditional Use Permit
  • Zoning / Fire Permit Application
  • Commercial Occupancy Permit
  • Demolition Permit 
  • Variances:

    Variance Application
    Fence Exception Application

    Sample Scripts:

    Boundary Adjustment Plat
    Lot Consolidation
    Master Development Plan
    Master Site Plan
    Subdivision Record Plat