Aquatic Facilities at The Lodge
INDOOR POOL SCHEDULE
The Aquatic Center strives to provide a balance between open swimming, lap swimming and programming. “Open Swim” is defined as the time when our Aquatic Center is available for our members and guests to play in the pool(s). Additional Open Swim times offered during holidays and school breaks. Please view the monthly detailed schedule below:
March When to Swim Schedule
OPEN SWIM SCHEDULESanitized tubes are NOW available during open swim while supplies last. Patrons can also bring a United States Coast Guard approved life jacket or borrow a sanitized one from us while supplies last.
March 3 - April 3, 2021*
Saturday: 12 - 5 p.m. Indoor Open Swim with Waves
Sunday: 12 - 5 p.m. Indoor Open Swim with Waves
*Spring Break Extra Fun, 3/19 & 3/26: 12 - 5 p.m. Indoor Open Swim with Waves
DAILY ADMISSION INFORMATION FOR OPEN SWIM TIMES Click here for non-member and non-resident Indoor Wave Pool Daily Admission registration and information.
For weather information, please visit our weather cancellations website.
- A complete set of aquatic center rules are available.
- Swimsuits with metal or plastic zippers, buckles, rivets, buttons or metal/plastic ornamentation are not permitted on any slide.
- United States Coast Guard-approved lifejackets are the only acceptable outside floatation device and are available to borrow in the bins provided. Noodles, floaties, rafts, etc., are not permitted.
- Proper swimsuit attire is required; loose fitting clothes are not permitted due to entrapment hazards.
- The Lodge Pool Operating Plan complies with current COVID-19 St. Louis County Public Water Recreation Facility Guidelines.
NEW INDOOR POOL GUIDELINES DUE TO COVID-19
We will be instituting the following operational changes to comply with St. Louis County Department of Public Health guidelines:
- Enter the indoor pool through the main Lodge entrance. All guests will be required to checkout with the front desk staff upon leaving the facility.
- Face coverings are required for all patrons (age 3 and older) at all times except when in the swimming pool or eating/drinking.
- We will screen and temperature check all patrons who enter the facility. If you or anyone in your family is experiencing symptoms, has been exposed, or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we urge you to please stay home. Our staff will send guests home who are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- Due to restricted capacity, we ask that you limit your Lodge visit to one hour until further notice.
- There will be no towel service, padlock rentals, basketball rentals or shared magazines until further notice.
- The sauna and steam room are closed indefinitely per St. Louis County Health Department.
- A limited number of shower stalls will be available for patron use. Disinfectant spray is available for use before/after showering. Lodge staff will clean and disinfect showers regularly.
- All Lodge staff will be temperature checked and screened at the beginning of their shifts.
- 6 feet of social distancing is required throughout the facility for individuals not in the same household.
- Our deck chairs will be available to use. Please do not move any furniture on the deck as they are properly spaced out to maintain social distancing.
- There will be no lost and found. All items left behind for the day will be discarded.
- Additional staff have been scheduled to prioritize disinfecting and sanitizing of all high-touch surfaces and equipment. Additional sanitizing stations will be set up in high touch areas.
- Bring your own refillable water bottles. Bottle fillers will be available but drinking fountains will be off.The Lodge Pool Operating Plan complies with current COVID-19 St. Louis County Public Water Recreation Facility Guidelines.
- Click here for updates on all Lodge Operations as it relates to COVID-19
Click here for information on our Lodge Café
No outside food or beverages allowed besides water.
When choosing a lane, join with a swimmer who matches your speed, then notify the swimmer that you are joining them. Lodge staff may ask lap swimmers to change lanes as needed. A list of lap swimming guidelines is available.
SWIM DIAPER POLICY
Any person not yet completely toilet-trained or diaper dependent, must wear an aquatic diaper in the pool. For your convenience, youth swim diapers are available for purchase at the front desk. Diaper changing stations are located in the restroom areas. For health reasons, please do not change a child’s diaper on the pool deck. Adult diapers can be purchased from a variety of organizations.
The outdoor pool at The Lodge is closed for the summer season as of 9/8/20. We look forward to reopening in May 2021!