Aquatic Facilities at The Lodge
INDOOR OPEN SWIM POOL SCHEDULEThe Aquatic Center strives to provide a balance between open swimming, lap swimming and programming. “Open Swim” is defined as the time when our Aquatic Center is available for our members and guests to play in the pool(s). Additional Open Swim times offered during holidays and school breaks. Please view the monthly detailed schedule below:
DAILY ADMISSION INFORMATION FOR OPEN SWIM TIMES Non-member and non-resident Aquatic Center daily admission and information.
OPEN SWIM SCHEDULE
October When to Swim Schedule
November When to Swim
October 25 – December 31
Saturday: 12 – 5 p.m. Open Swim with Waves
Sunday: 12 - 5 p.m. Open Swim with Waves
*Holiday Swim on Friday, 11/26 12 -5 p.m. Open Swim with Waves
For weather information, please visit our weather cancellations website.
- A complete set of aquatic center rules are available.
- Swimsuits with metal or plastic zippers, buckles, rivets, buttons or metal/plastic ornamentation are not permitted on any slide.
- United States Coast Guard-approved lifejackets are the only acceptable outside floatation device and are available to borrow in the bins provided. Noodles, floaties, rafts, etc., are not permitted.
- Proper swimsuit attire is required; loose fitting clothes are not permitted due to entrapment hazards. No thongs, French cut or cheeky swim bottoms are allowed.
INDOOR POOL GUIDELINES DUE TO COVID-19
- If you or anyone in your family is experiencing symptoms, has been exposed, or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we urge you to please stay home. Our staff will send guests home who are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
- There will be no towel service, padlock rentals, basketball rentals or shared magazines until further notice.
- Disinfectant spray is available for use before/after showering. Lodge staff will clean and disinfect showers regularly.
- 6 feet of social distancing is recommended throughout the facility for individuals not in the same household.
View our Lodge Café Menu & Information.
No outside food or beverages allowed besides water.
When choosing a lane, join with a swimmer who matches your speed, then notify the swimmer that you are joining them. Lodge staff may ask lap swimmers to change lanes as needed. A list of lap swimming guidelines is available.
SWIM DIAPER POLICY
Any person not yet completely toilet-trained or diaper dependent, must wear an aquatic diaper in the pool. For your convenience, youth swim diapers are available for purchase at the front desk. Diaper changing stations are located in the restroom areas. For health reasons, please do not change a child’s diaper on the pool deck. Adult diapers can be purchased from a variety of organizations.