Rental requests are not booked until you receive confirmation from the Event Supervisor that the date/time is available. Upon confirmation, full payment will be due.
Include all preparation time.
Include all cleanup time.
8-10 cups/urn, max 4 urns
12oz can- $1.25
By signing below I agree to the following terms and conditions and verify that I am solely responsible for this rental, including
all applicable charges and communication with The Lodge Marketing & Event Supervisor:
• Any violation of the rental conditions will result in a minimum $100 fine. The fine will be assessed in addition to the regular rental fees.
• The use of facilities shall not include business, commercial or fundraising activities without prior approval of the Director of Parks & Recreation.
• Applicant renting the facility must be 21 years or older and must be present during the entire rental period. The renter whose name and address
appears on the contract is responsible for all aspects of the rental, including but not limited to payment, damages and communication with The Lodge
Marketing & Event Supervisor. There will be no third-party billing or planning.
• The rental rate is based on the applicant’s residency and membership status. The resident/member rate will only be applied if the applicant is a
current Des Peres resident and/or Lodge member. Proof of residency may be required.
• Renter will be responsible to immediately pay the City of Des Peres for any and all damages to the facility and/or extraordinary cleaning resulting
from usage. Damage and/or cleaning fees will be charged to the credit card supplied by the renter for the security deposit.
• The reservation time period must include all preparation, clean up and restoration. Any extension of the reservation time period will result in
• Renter agrees to remove all belongings and place all trash in the proper receptacles by the end of the rental.
• There will be no food, beverages or alcohol served or brought into the facility without use of one of our Preferred Caterers who holds current
contracts with The Lodge and permits from the state of Missouri. A birthday cake is the only food item the renter may bring into the facility. Any
violation of this condition will result in the cancellation of the rental.
• With approval, a renter can choose a catering company that is not on The Lodge’s preferred catering list and must adhere to the following conditions:
A $100 non-preferred catering fee will be applied to the rental. The catering company (or in the case of trivia nights, the organization) must comply
with the rules of The Lodge and provide The City of Des Peres with proof of insurance, as well as a liquor license when alcohol is being served
within the facility. The catering company listed on the submitted application must be the catering company used. A $500 room deposit will be
charged to the renter’s credit card when the rooms are booked. Any violation of the rental conditions will result in a loss of the deposit.
• Renters do not have access to the catering kitchen; only preferred catering companies, approved non-preferred catering companies, and contracted
servers have access to the kitchen. Renters are responsible for the service provided and conduct of all contracted vendors.
• Rental of one room does not authorize use of other parts of the facility. Rentals must not infringe on or restrict the use of the facility by other groups
• Decorations may not be attached to walls, ceilings, windows, cabinetry, light fixtures or sprinkler system. No tape, sticky tack, adhesive, glue, nails,
tacks, hooks or screws may be placed in any part of the building. Confetti, streamers and glitter are not allowed.
• Only birthday cake candles and candles enclosed in glass orbs are allowed.
• The Lodge provides the event space, tables and chairs. The Lodge does not supply linens, utensils or decorations.
• The Lodge does not supply LCD projectors or laptops, or provide technical support for any AV equipment brought into the facility.
• A minimum of one (1) adult supervisor per 10 children under the age of 17 is required. The ratio of one adult per 10 children applies in all areas of
the facility, including the swimming pool. Any non-swimming child must be accompanied by a swimming adult. Facility staff is not available for
• All outside entertainment and vendors must be pre-approved. The Lodge holds the right to deny access to any vendor or entertainment deemed
unacceptable. The renter is required to supply a list of vendors, along with a description of the service being provided, to The Lodge a minimum of
two weeks prior to the event.
• Use will be restricted to the terms of the application including area reserved, time of the rental and intended activity.
• Renter agrees to take all reasonable steps necessary to assure all local, state and federal laws and Lodge regulations are complied with, including but
not limited to, prohibiting any person under the age of 21 from consuming alcoholic beverages on The Lodge premises. Violation of any such
guidelines or misrepresentation of use may be cause for immediate cancellation of the rental.
• The Lodge reserves the right to refuse admittance to any person or persons or to eject any person or persons who may cause or may reasonably be
expected to cause harm or damage to any person or thing.
• Rentals may not run later than 12 a.m. except for lock-ins.
• Facilities are available to people of all abilities. Renter may not exclude anyone from participation or subject anyone to discrimination based on race,
religion, color, national origin or disability.
• Any accidents occurring on the property must be immediately reported to the Supervisor on Duty.
• The use of any lighted or heated smoking material, tobacco product or illegal substance in the facility is strictly prohibited.
• The City of Des Peres will not be responsible for any personal property.
• All rentals must follow the general facility rules, including but not limited to those enforced in the aquatic and fitness centers.
• Renter agrees to hold harmless the City of Des Peres, its officials, and employees from any claim or course of action brought by the renter, his agents,
employees or guests arising from the use of the facility.
• A rental may be rescheduled without penalty when more than a 30-day notice is given.
• A rental which is rescheduled with less than a 30-day notice will be assessed a $50 rescheduling fee.
• A rental which is cancelled and not rescheduled will forfeit 75% of the rental fee.
• A rental which is cancelled with less than a 7-day notice will forfeit 100% of the rental fee.
• The Lodge reserves the right to cancel any rental that has not provided all of the required documentation and payment.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field