Notice is hereby given that the Board of Aldermen will hold a Public Hearing on Monday, June 26, 2023 beginning at 7:00 PM in the Council Chambers at the Des Peres Government Center, 12325 Manchester Road 63131, on the following zoning petitions:
- An Ordinance Rezoning a 6.45 Acre Tract of Land Located at 13431 Manchester Road from the Commercial “C-1” District to the Planned Development Mixed Use (PD-MXD) District; and Approving a Preliminary Development Plan Related Thereto
Public Hearing Exhibits:
- Notice of Public Hearing of June 26, 2023 advertised in the St. Louis Countian and Webster Kirkwood Times on May 19, 2023;
- Notice of Public Hearing posted at the following locations: (1) Des Peres City Hall, (2) Des Peres Website on May 19, 2023
- June 2023 Webster Kirkwood Times Newsletter addressing the Public Hearing on Magnolia Ridge scheduled for June 26, 2023.
- Transmittal from the Planning & Zoning Commission addressed to the Mayor and Board of Aldermen summarizing a recommendation in favor of approving a Preliminary Development Plan for Magnolia Ridge which includes a Rezoning to PD-MXD
- Magnolia Ridge Site Plan dated April 26, 2023 as recommended for approval by the Planning & Zoning Commission on May 10, 2023
- Ordinance 2963 An Ordinance Amending Appendix C: Zoning District Regulations of the Municipal Code of the City of Des Peres, Missouri to Allow Multi-Family Uses in the Planned Development Mixed District (PD-MXD)
- Transmittal From the Planning & Zoning Commission addressed to the Mayor and Board of Aldermen pertaining to the Zoning Text Amendments, Planned Development Mixed Multifamily Housing Considerations dated December 26, 2022
- Transmittal from the Planning & Zoning Commission addressed to the Mayor and Board of Aldermen summarizing the Comprehensive Plan Amendment dated September 21, 2022.
- 2015 Des Peres Comprehensive Plan
- Internal Memo prepared by the office of the City Administrator dated July 11, 2022 pertaining to the Fiscal Impact of apartment uses
- Municipal Code of the City of Des Peres
Interested parties are invited to appear and be heard or to submit written comments prior to the date and time of the hearing to the Office of the City Clerk, 12325 Manchester Road 63131.
Notice given this 19th day of May, 2023.