THE LODGE SWIM ACADEMY
To effectively teach infants, children and adults how to swim in a safe and fun environment.
THE SWIM PROGRAM
The Lodge Swim Academy is the premier swim lesson program for your child! It is comprised of eight levels that begin with a parent-child level, and skills are based on a progressive approach as they are learned and refined. Classes are for all ages and abilities. Our goal is to provide a quality program where participants can continually build on skills and technique to become lifelong swimmers. According to a study by the National Institutes of Health, formal swimming lessons can reduce the risk of drowning by as much as 88% among young children aged 1 to 4 years, who are at greatest risk of drowning. Choosing the right swim lesson program is the most important step in your child’s knowledge of water safety.
The Lodge Swim Academy instructors are well trained and knowledgeable in the area of swimming. All instructors have prior experience and are passionate about water safety and teaching participants of all ages the importance of swimming skills and techniques.
WHICH CLASS IS RIGHT FOR MY CHILD?
Review the lesson chart below to find out which class is right for your child. Visit www.TheLodgeDesPeres.com for details on each class. For questions regarding enrollment, age restrictions and other swim lesson information, please contact Aquatic Supervisor Amy Springman at 314.835.6162 or by email.
• Please arrive 5 - 10 minutes prior to class starting to allow time for getting changed.
• Children who are diaper dependent are required to wear swim diapers (cloth and disposable diapers are prohibited).
• If your child is sick, your child should stay home to prevent the spread of the illness.
• Children under the age of 3 must be accompanied in the water by an adult before, after and during their lesson.
• We do not provide individual make-up lessons for any missed group swim lesson.
• There is a Deck Supervisor at your child’s lesson to answer questions about your child’s progress.