Fitness & Wellness
GROUP EXERCISE CLASS REMINDERS
The tips listed below are used as reminders to all class participants. These tips can be found on the website and the back of the class passes.
- Please arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to class. At this time, we will begin selling drop-in spots.
- Please call ahead to 314.835.6150 if you are registered in a class and will not be able to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to class so we don’t give your spot to a drop-in participant. Additional drop-in spots will be sold 5 minutes prior to the class.
- Thank you for arriving at least 5 minutes prior to the start time so class isn’t interrupted by late arrivals. No participants will be allowed in 10 minutes after the start time due to participant safety and disruption to the class.
- Please remember to check in at the front desk and bring your number to class. You will not be admitted to class without it. Hold on to your cards until the instructor collects it from you.
- Water Exercise Participants: Please hand your class participant cards to your instructor at the entrance table at the indoor pool.
- Water Exercise Participants: Please remember that the Indoor Pool is a shared space during Water Exercise classes. All participants must be willing to adapt to a variety of pool users while classes are being held including: lap swimming, group and private swim lessons.
- Wet-N-Sweat cards are available to purchase for your convenience at the front desk or online. These cards are pre-paid drop-in slots that give you a small discount on the drop-in fee.
- Classes may be added or dropped based on instructor availabilities, as well as class participation.
- Group exercise classes are designed for ages 16 years old and older unless indicated otherwise. Younger participants may attend with a parent / guardian. Please speak to the Fitness Specialist/Aquatics Supervisor prior to attending class.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear is required in all workouts.
- Before starting a physical fitness program, please consult your physician.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or need additional assistance or modification, let our staff know. We want your experience at The Lodge to be a positive one.